Our Giclée prints are produced by top of the range Epson printers
on high quality Hahnemühle archive papers.
Prints can be supplied in various sizes as:
- Basic prints will be delivered flat or in a postal tube depending on weight of paper.
- Full frame or with a white border.
- Mounted on 5mm foam board.
- A3+ prints can be supplied ready to hang
- Framed or on
- Mounted on a 26mm Photomount with a black or white edge.
The word giclée was adopted by Jack Duganne, a French printmaker working at Nash Editions.
He wanted a name for the new type of prints they were producing.