Anthony Wadham is an award winning semi-retired photographer based in Warrington, U.K., who has worked and been published extensively in:
- S. America
- S.E. Asia
- E. Africa
Now having no studio overheads, Anthony is able to offer very competitive prices for any project you have in mind and is able to travel worldwide at short notice on a cost plus basis.
Using top of the range Nikon digital cameras, lenses and accessories, together with a full kit of Elinchrom studio and Portable lights and modifiers - is happy to work at your location or in selected hire studios.
Anthony is competent in:
Working to instructions or improvising on the spot:
- Aerial photography from both helicopters and fixed wing aircraft and in 2016 will be introducing movies and images from: free flying drones.
- Advertising: Products, large or small. (Your base with my lights or hire studio.)
- Beauty, Boudoir, Glamour and Tasteful Art-nude images, to your requests. (Hotel suite, On location or Your home.) With my Studio/Portable Lighting
- Commercial: Product, Advertising, Fashion and Glamour. (Studio or Location.)
- Documentary. War or Peace. (Commissioned by United Nations International Criminal Tribunal, Rwanda.)
- Marine photography. (From anything that floats of anything that floats or sinks!) and Underwater shoots in sea or pool.
- Travel and Architectural. (Worldwide.)
Anthony uses and is competent with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop (C.C. subscriber) and On 1 Effects to enhance and/or modify images to your requirements.
Quick turnaround from shoot to proofs and to images to your specification.